Squid Cleaning Machine SCM 25
The AIT SCM (squid cleaning machine) is the first machine in the world to clean squid automatically. It reduced operating, labour and transport costs. It increases performance and the quality of the finished product.
- Clean the squid both internally and externally
- Reduction in operating costs, labor and transport
- Makes cost-effective operation without the need to outsource
- It eliminates most unpleasant tasks of the staff, increasing their satisfaction
- Increases yields and qualities of the finished product
- Technical specifications
- Installation requirements
The AIT SCM (squid cleaning machine) is the first machine in the world to clean squid automatically.
This exclusive cleaning system for cleaning both inside and outside does away with hard manual cleaning work and losses in performance and quality.
The SCM 50 squid cleaning machine is manually fed by two operators, each of whom feeds 25 squid per minute into the special sheaths supplied for this task.
The machine then performs four automatic operations.
1.- Removal of guts and beak from the animal.
2.- Cleaning the outer skin of the squid.
3.- Removal of pen (bone) from the animal.
4.- Ejection of the cleaned animal.
Our machine was designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards. It is fully manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel in our factory located in Tudela, Navarre, Spain.
- Productivity: 25 animals per minute.
- 1 MANUALLY FED LINE
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Programmable by touch screen
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring
- Electricity supply 380 V (3F + N + TT) 50HZ, consumes 6 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumes 175 litres/minute
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Manager Food Company
Using Ait machines gave us the chance of getting back and making profitable again a part of our business that we had been outsourcing for many years.
In compliance with the provisions in the regulation General of protection of data 2016/679, COMPONOSOLLERTIA S.A.L informs that its e-mail address, as well as other personal data that may be included in this form form part of a treatment of personal data whose features are detailed below:
Responsible: COMPONOSOLLERTIA S.A.L
Purpose: Manage queries and comments. Also send you information of our products and the sector
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party or his legal representative.
Recipients: COMPONOSOLLERTIA S.A.L does not yield data to third parties. Only if you have consented to the sending of information.