Broccoli processing line
Basic or complete, fully integrated processing line for freshly cut, packaged, ready-to-use broccoli. Different optional and fully customised levels of automation depending on preference and requirements. Advice and turnkey delivery.
- Technical specifications
- Installation requirements
Complete line for processing broccoli, including raw material reception; feeding; automatic floretting machines; inspection conveyors; machinery for washing, draining, spin drying, sorting by size, and packaging (in collaboration with EFS Packaging www.efs-packaging.com, Spanish industry leader).
Backed by our ample experience in broccoli processing, we design the machinery according to your needs with production levels starting at 1,000 kg/ hour. We listen to your processing needs, offer advice and assist you in your choice of the best equipment for your specific requirements. We design and manufacture the machinery, install and start up the machinery and offer post-sales service.
Line fully integrated into your facility, adapted to your production needs and available space.
All machinery is designed according to HACCP system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Productivity: From 1,000 kg/hour.
- Different optional levels of automation
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Fully controlled and programmable by touch screen
- Possibility of online connections for self-monitoring
- Electricity supply 380 V (3F + N + TT) 50HZ, consumption from 16 kw.
- Compressed air supply 6-7 kg/cm2, consumption from 450 litres/minute
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Manager of Fruveco
Thanks to the creativity shown by AIT in design and programming, Fruveco can be said to have the best broccoli and cauliflower processing line.