AIT has a wide range of conveying machinery, from belt and elevator conveyors to screw and vibrating conveyors, and always offers the flexibility of custom design.
- Comprehensive conveying solutions.
- Design for food use: the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Experience with and knowledge on vegetables and food processing in general.
- Technical specifications
- Installation requirements
AIT offers the most complete range of elevation and conveying equipment designed on the company’s ample experience.
Feeders and vibrating conveyors using either by eccentric force or electromagnetic vibration with silent operation and without mechanical stress with a frequency system adjusted to its optimum resonance.
Stainless steel mesh belt conveyors.
All customisable and in combination for a tailored solution designed by an team with great expertise and dedication. They are not only the sum of their parts but offer effective combined operation.
- Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Our machine was designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Incorporating a hatch for easy cleaning.
- Three-phase electricity supply 380 V (3F + N + TT) 50 HZ.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Manager of Fruveco
Thanks to the creativity shown by AIT in design and programming, Fruveco can be said to have the best broccoli and cauliflower processing line.
In compliance with the provisions in the regulation General of protection of data 2016/679, COMPONOSOLLERTIA S.A.L informs that its e-mail address, as well as other personal data that may be included in this form form part of a treatment of personal data whose features are detailed below:
Responsible: COMPONOSOLLERTIA S.A.L
Purpose: Manage queries and comments. Also send you information of our products and the sector
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party or his legal representative.
Recipients: COMPONOSOLLERTIA S.A.L does not yield data to third parties. Only if you have consented to the sending of information.