Abrasive peeler centrifuge
This peeling machine is manufactured by AIT for the EFS brand. it washes and peels potatoes by abrasion in automated cycles.
- Technical specifications
- Installation requirements
The centrifugal action abrasive peeler washes and peels potatoes in automated cycles.
The disc, core and housing are easily disassembled for replacement of the abrasive lining.
Our machine was designed according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system guidelines and complies with all health, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Capacity: for 1200 kg/h depending on the quality of the potatoes.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Electricity supply 380 V (3F + N + TT) 50 HZ, consumes 1.1 kW.
- Water use: approx. 3000 litres/hour.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
Managing Director BAIRRALIMENTAR
EFS is the ideal partner to have for potato processing given their experience both in category 4 products (fruit and vegetables) and fried and pre-fried products.